Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 October 2013

NearPod app for idevices.


Well it is Sunday, and I am going to try to catch up on my posts as last week I was busy with the Meeting the Needs Conference.

NEARPOD
I have known about NEARPOD for awhile now, but hadn't had a chance to play with it until Thursday (at the conference).  It is fantastic...it is an excellent app that enables teachers to use their idevices to manage content on students' idevices.  It combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated app.
I have posted a youtube link that will give you a brief overview of how to get started.
If you need any help with this let me know and I would be happy to help you integrate the app into your teaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGTb6L1zkxs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUZObtfKJpsY-lywwLvYQbdA

No comments:

Post a Comment